As a Tier III Customer Service - Korean, you’ll be working primarily within the customer service escalations flow, as well as in the day-to-day operations of our customer service department. You will handle developer and consumer support inquiries in Korean via existing/upcoming tools, while assisting the Customer Service Specialist in all duties related to Oculus Customer Support.
- Communicate with customers through available support channels and help create appropriate messaging to be utilized by the support staff.
- Assist the Customer Service Specialist in maintaining our long-term support strategy that will deliver top-tier customer support to developers and consumers of Oculus products and services.
- Respond to customer service escalations from all available support channels.
- Create or modify knowledge base articles housed in the Oculus Help Center.
- Oversee the daily operations of Oculus Support agents.
- Fluent in Korean, both written and spoken.
- 2+ years of technical support experience.
- Ability to deescalate emotional situations while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Technical support experience managing escalations.
- Extensive knowledge of the gaming and/or consumer electronics industries.
- Experience in software, hardware, or game development.