As an experienced Android back-end Software Engineer at Oculus, you’ll be architecting and building the core tech that powers mobile virtual reality. Pursue your passion for virtual reality while helping to deliver key products and systems that power Oculus’ computer vision work.
- Help deliver an exceptional virtual reality experience by improving performance and quality of our computer vision software for Mobile platform.
- Optimize Oculus’ tracking and machine learning software.
- Support the development of Hardware and Software to enable better sensing of the user and his environment.
- Maintain high coding standards and cross-functional interaction with other Oculus teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or more in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
- 5+ years of experience developing low-level systems in C++
- Knowledge in embedded vision systems development
- Experience with development drivers and firmware for vision components on Android Mobile platform
- Android SDK\NDK development