At Oculus, our mission is to enable people to experience anything, anywhere with anyone. With the Rift, we are at the very beginning of a journey to deliver the dream of high-quality, immersive VR to the world. It will take many years to fully realize that vision, and we’re investing in research and product development that range from displays to computer vision to perception, and much more. We are currently seeking a collaborative, dynamic leader to drive recruitment across our teams based in Menlo Park, CA. Responsibilities include managing the team, partnering with engineering, owning critical hiring initiatives and executing against headcount growth plans. We’re building a great company to build great products. Help shape the team and culture that delivers the computing and connectivity platform of the future.
- In addition to achieving hiring goals you will be responsible for: Onboarding and training new recruiters
- Providing mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
- Ensuring recruiters and/or sourcers are managing to milestones and metrics
- Providing innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet business objectives
- Creating innovative sourcing strategies and ensuring a high-touch candidate experience
- Partner with hiring managers to develop a detailed profile of target candidates with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities.
- Identify trends and leverage knowledge, data and competitive intelligence to develop creative, customized sourcing strategies
- Compile, analyze and capture insights from data to support business decisions
- Define, design and implement recruiting programs for a variety of positions. This includes understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply.
- Work with business partners to implement processes and best practices across multiple regions
- 10+ years of recruiting experience
- 4+ years experience managing a team of recruiters and/or sourcers
- Experience managing teams of 6+ direct reports.
- Ability to communicate and work with cross functional teams
- Ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s Degree