Oculus is seeking a highly motivated individual with biennial experience in coordinating Logistics activities within Asia. These would include but would not be limited to overseeing import/export operations between vendors and manufacturers, supporting relationships with key forwarders, improving workflow and providing daily reporting. The ideal candidate will possess an understanding of Asia transportation regulations, knowledge of Asia/China transport carrier qualifications and limitations in specified regions, and awareness of China compliance regulations as related to the import and export of items crucial to the development of the Logistics infrastructure throughout the phases of product development.
- Assist GLM and SC team in the execution of logistics functions within the Oculus Supply Chain in China and Asia
- Work closely with the OPM and the Manufacturers in overseeing the material flow, capacity, time constraints
- Build and maintain close relationships with the Logistics Teams throughout the Oculus Supply Chain to:
- Manage all I/E docs and customs declarations to and from Manufacturers
- Assist with import compliance matters
- Support daily delivery arrangements
- Improve workflow, logistics network, SOPs, and KPIs
- Work with appointed forwarder(s) in the Handling of daily operations including order processing, shipping data entry, inventory adjustments and shipment control status with forwarder.
- Mature, self-confident, energetic, analytical, and able to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- 5+ years relevant working experience in the Asia Logistics field within the electronics industry
- Critical thinker, strong communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Rich experience in Oracle or SAP, good at doing analysis and report.
- Spoken and written Chinese and English a must
- Strong understanding of import, exportation processes & regulations in China
- Must be willing to travel extensively