As an experienced Software Engineer working on the Oculus Mobile SDK you will be building the basis of all Gear VR applications and its continued innovation. The mobile SDK provides the core interface for building virtual reality applications for Gear VR. You will work on all aspects of the system, from the low level hardware/drivers, to high level engine integration. The ideal candidate is an experienced Software Engineer with expertise in the games/graphics industry with a passion for virtual reality.
- Help deliver an exceptional virtual reality experience by improving performance and quality of our mobile SDK and platform.
- Increase adoption of the Oculus platform by building great software and tools for content creators.
- Design and implement the features for the Oculus platform.
- Optimize the experience across different application types.
- Deliver an SDK to content creators and ensure its usability.
- 5+ years of C and C++ programming experience.
- 5+ years of experience with 3D math.
- 5+ years experience with graphics technologies (OpenGL / Vulkan)
- Optimization skills.
- Android OS experience.
- Knowledge in systems development.
- Virtual Reality experience.
- Unity experience.
- Unreal experience.