The Web Marketing Manager is responsible for all aspects of oculus.com including the hardware e-commerce store. In this role, you will work across the marketing organization as well as collaborate with web engineering, design, operations, security and product to ensure Oculus has a robust online presence and store.
- Lead the overall information architecture and design of oculus.com.
- Work closely with creative director to ensure all creative support Oculus brand guidelines.
- Drive prioritization and schedule for all web development working closely with the web development team
- Manage the e-commerce hardware store for Oculus working closely with channel marketing and online advertising to drive online sales
- Manage email marketing infrastructure
- Work with product marketing to support integrated marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with PR, Community, and Events teams to support launch activities, executions on the ground, on-line, in social and at retail.
- 5+ years of web marketing experience.
- Experience managing web properties
- Analytical and reporting skills
- Experience designing customer engagement campaigns
- Knowledgeable about disruptive technologies and their associated communities
- Understanding of gaming and gamers