As a member of the Oculus Publishing team, you will engage, support, and drive successful commercial outcomes for a wide range of developers and content partners as well as forming and delivering the customer experience of finding and acquiring content in VR. The ideal candidate is experienced in digital platforms, sales, and marketing and well versed in the entertainment and interactive industry.
- Work closely with content creators and publishers to execute and optimize the distribution and promotion of VR apps in the Oculus Store (mobile and PC).
- Coordinate with Oculus cross-functional teams to iterate and optimize the design and operations of the Oculus Store, translating user and developer needs into software features and capabilities.
- Participate in editorial/featuring decisions, platform promotions, and other regular content operations.
- Determine and deliver on targets for downloads, sales, and other Store KPIs.
- 3+ years experience with digital content operations and distribution.
- Prior experience communicating with internal and external content creators.
- Prior experience in a data-driven workplace managing external communication.