You’ll be architecting and building tools and system to validate and test the various computer vision systems at Oculus. You’ll help deliver key products and systems that power Oculus’ computer vision work. The ideal candidate is an experienced software engineer with a passion for virtual reality and a strong background in data visualizations.
- Help deliver an exceptional virtual reality experience by improving performance and quality of our computer vision software.
- Implement tools and systems to analyze and visualize Oculus' tracking performance.
- Support the development of test and automation systems in collaboration with the advanced mechatronics group.
- Support the development of Hardware and Software to enable better sensing of the user and her environment.
- Maintain high coding standards and cross-functional interaction with other Oculus teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or more in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
- 3+ years of experience developing systems in C++ and Python
- Experience in systems development
- Experience in data visualizations
- Experience with hardware, drivers, or firmware
- Machine learning experience