Interns & Co-Ops, University, Internship - Engineering, Tech & Design | Redmond, Washington
Oculus Research is looking for upcoming scientists and researchers with great interest in image sensors, detectors, new sensing materials, new sensing and computation architectures. Multiple openings are now available for interns throughout 2017.
- CMOS Image Sensors (CIS) for visible, NIR, hyperspectral, and multimode sensing
- Image sensors for 3D depth sensing, time-of-flight sensors
- Avalanche photo diode and array, applications with APD devices
- New sensor pixel design and device TCAD simulation
- Quantum dot and new Nano sensing materials
- Sparse and event driven sensing and computation, spike neuron signal processing
- Neuromorphic system based machine learning modeling and HW implementation
In particular, we welcome PhD students wishing to work at the emerging intersection of HW platform and computer vision applications in a strongly collaborative team that spans research across sensing hardware, signal processing algorithms, software, systems prototyping and user experience. We also welcome students with a passion for working on future distributed sensor and computation architecture, non-Von Neumann architectures.
Our internships are twelve (12) to twenty-four (24) weeks long and we have various start dates throughout the year.