As Product Configuration Analyst at Oculus, you will take on a critical role in bringing VR to our customers. You will work side-by-side with engineering and business teams that are leading innovation in this exciting new product category. The Product Configuration Analyst will analyze processes and tools and provide feedback to implement best practices in configuration management processes and systems. You must be flexible, responsive and able to manage competing demands.
- Works cross-functionally to accurately structure new products and document product changes as part of the product development and sustaining engineering processes
- Create and release part numbers in the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system, including collection of data, entry and review of associated data and documentation
- Create and release Bills of Material based on input from Engineering, Project Management and Manufacturing.
- Initiate and manage ECOs, MCOs, Deviations and Stop Ships
- Work with both engineering, NPI and sustaining products
- Advise on best practices for documenting changes on new and existing products
- Participate in the development and continuous improvement of product lifecycle management and other related practices
- Assist in the communication of Engineering BOM requirements between Supply Chain and Production to facilitate material planning, order fulfillment and execution
- End user support and problem resolution
- BS in Engineering, Supply Chain or related field
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a high tech, fast paced environment using Agile PLM or Arena
- Agile administration experience
- Teamcenter experience