The position will primarily involve developing and managing Sales Channels, creating and implementing partner specific business plans, negotiating pricing and promotions, monitoring competitor activity and supporting marketing initiatives that deliver sales growth. The candidate will possess superior analytical skills and have the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management. The candidate will thrive in a team-oriented environment, working cross-functionally with the Product Management, Business Development, Marketing, Operations and Publishing teams to develop new ways we can improve the purchase experience for customers.
- Define and manage an annual business plan with all retail partners for all Oculus branded products and any Oculus platform devices, encompassing but not limited to key activities to be carried out for period, clearly defined store planning, resource allocations, in-store POS planning, ATL & BTL marketing activity, planned investments from retail partner.
- Own all inventory planning with forecast management.
- Review Sell in / Out data to identify new opportunities within existing product ranges.
- Plan all new product launches in collaboration with marketing and business operations, deliver clear and concise communication and plan to partners
- Responsible for driving sales and daily account management activities with Key Channel Partners.
- Identify and develop business opportunities within a specific account base.
- Maintain account plans and build close working relationships with key stakeholders in the marketplace.
- Develop in conjunction with Marketing a defined Channel Marketing, merchandising and Product Training plan.
- Provide an objective viewpoint based on an in-depth understanding of commercial and competitive information.
- Execute and Manage Commercial Strategies (MSRP, MAP Policy, Selected Distribution Criteria)
- Work closely with Operations to implement a CPFR process with retail and distributor partners
- Drive Oculus internally to meet the needs and requirements of the customer
- Achieve a monthly / quarterly / annual targets.
- BA/BS in Business or Marketing related field (In lieu of degree, 7+ years of relevant work experience).
- 5+ or more years of experience in Sales, Account Management or Business Development.
- Ability to manage intense workload with short timeframes.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills, experience in retail & distribution agreements is essential.
- Capacity to get things done at short notice while collecting information from a variety of internal and external sources.
- 7+ Years Sales Management experience within Consumer Electronics, Telecommunications or Gaming Sector.
- P&L Management for Hardware or Content Sales is preferred, but not essential
- Highly literate in word processing, spreadsheets, databases, e-mail, social media and Internet.
- Confident in using the all Microsoft Office Professional software packages and their advanced functions.
- Able to express ideas with confidence and clarity and have well-practiced presentation skills.
- Understanding of the market is essential, industry trends, market conditions, and competitive landscape.
- Proven track record of success in delivery of Sales Quotas against Business Plans.