- Develop applications and samples that illustrate the use of publicly exposed APIs.
- Optimize rendering and scripting to ensure it achieves low latency and high frame rates needed for good VR.
- Collaborate with Oculus runtime, application and platform teams, understanding and integrating their technology.
- Integrate 3rd-party libraries on multiple platforms, including Windows and Android.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- Experience with 3D graphics and shader development, including OpenGL, WebGL and/or DirectX implementation.
- 4+ years of experience developing systems, application and graphics code in C and/or C++.
- Experience with WebVR, THREE.js.
- Experience developing for Android.