As Oculus Community Manager, you will be responsible for Oculus social presence across all relevant channels as well as for community engagement and events. You’ll work closely across all of Oculus marketing and communications to drive community engagement and build social campaigns and programs.
- Develop and implement Oculus social media and community strategies and best practices across various social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and others.
- Manage social media campaign execution and scheduling including day-to-day content sourcing and creation as well as post-campaign analysis.
- Work with product marketing to support campaigns.
- Partner with Customer Support team on social care strategy and messaging to customers.
- Test, optimize and analyze campaigns and projects based on key metrics.
- Understand the interests and behaviors of our target user segments and how to effectively engage with them.
- 5+ years of managing social media and community platforms.
- Experience working in gaming, with an understanding of engaging the audience.
- Analytical mindset with ability to understand how social campaigns deliver impact marketing and company goals.
- Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree