As a depth sensing intern you will be involved in developing innovative techniques for understanding the scenery around the user, segmenting objects and extract non-rigid 3D models in real time. The team covers a wide range of disciplines and enables to lead a project end to end during an internship period.
- Participating in cutting edge computer vision research to expand the depth sensing abilities in field of view, resolution and latency.
- Developing algorithms in the product software branch including architecture and design considerations.
- Interaction with the optical lab and sensor development.
- Pursing a Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Mathematics or a closely related technical discipline.
- Knowledge in image processing, computer vision, graphs, computational geometry
- Experience developing in C++