As a Front-End Engineer in Oculus Marketing Engineering, you will join a passionate team of world-class engineers using leading-edge web technologies to drive customer awareness, education, adoption, sales, engagement and sentiment across all Oculus properties and campaign systems. There is an expectation of greatness from everyone on our team - you will contribute to the technical strategy as well as tactics we together improve the UX/UI across all web & email surfaces. The ideal candidate is energized by having impact, is an awesome web developer, and enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment alongside other exceptional people.
- Create an engaging web & campaign ecosystem that drives scale, inspires our community of consumers and enthusiasts, and meets or exceeds the functional needs of our customers, partners, and third-party developers.
- Enhance company-wide velocity by enhancing self-service tools that empower teams throughout Oculus to improve their own sections of the site without sacrificing functionality or visual impact.
- Participate with Oculus Marketing in the planning of launches & campaigns, integrating across multiple engineering teams, and regularly deploying at-scale web-applications used around the globe.
- Drive improvements in usability and interactivity on Oculus web properties.
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience including layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- 3+ years experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance.